1. ST PAULS Online is committed to protect your privacy. Any information you submit will be used to process efficiently your order and to provide you with a more personalized online shopping experience.
2. ST PAULS Online will send monthly e-mail to inform its customers about its newest titles and latest promotional activities. If you do not want to subscribe to this kind of information, you may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, with a subject "unsubscribe."
3. Any account information you submit will not be shared to third parties in any form, without your consent.
ST PAULS Online protects the security of collected information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Only the last four digits of your credit card numbers will be revealed when confirming an order. The entire credit card number will be properly transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
1. ST PAULS Online features only titles published by ST PAULS Philippines. Hence, products and promotions posted on this website may differ from products and promotions in ST PAULS retail outlets.
2. ST PAULS Philippines provides on an "as is" basis all information and merchandise on this website, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, security, accuracy, and non-infringement.
3. All information on this web site is subject to modification from time to time without notice.
ST PAULS Philippines prohibits the reproduction of any information posted on this site without its prior written consent. Materials on this website, including without limitation this site's layout, text, graphics, organization and design, are protected by copyright laws.
VENUE OF LITIGATION
In the event that litigation is unavoidable, its venue is in the proper court of the City of Makati, Philippines.
Marriage cannot simply pertain to a piece of paper. It is not just about two gooey-eyed people getting together because they feel for each other. It does not refer to a bunch of [...]read more
Promos and Events
CARDINAL TAGLE LAUNC...
Luis Antonio Cardinal Tagle, Archbishop of Manila, launched the 4th Saint P [...]read more
ST PAULS ONLINE NOW ...
ST PAULS Online proudly announces its payment gateway´s newest featur [...]read more
34TH CMMA ACKNOWLEDG...
The 34th Catholic Mass Media Awards (CMMA) formally presented Fr. Gil Alins [...]read more
ST PAULS REAPS AWARD...
INTRAMUROS, Manila—two authors from ST PAULS Publishing received the [...]read more
ST PAULS OPENS NEW B...
ST PAULS Bookstore, with its continual effort to bring the good news to the [...]read more
ST PAULS LAUNCHES BE...
ST PAULS launched Fr. Jude Rebaldo’s second book, Better Marriage: Ac [...]read more
ST PAULS LAUNCHES MS...
ST PAULS Publishing launched the first books of Msgr. Sarmiento’s Cat [...]read more
ST PAULS LAUNCHES MS...
ST PAULS Publishing launched the latest book of Msgr. Vengco’s Itanon [...]read more
ST PAULS LAUNCHES ON...
ST PAULS Publishing launched a life-story book entitled One Life, One Story [...]read more
ST PAULS LAUNCHES MI...
ST PAULS Publishing launched a children’s book entitled Miss Lumi, th [...]read more
ST PAULS LAUNCHES FR...
ST PAULS Launches Fr. Jose Francisco Syquia’s Latest Book: EXORCIST [...]read more
ST PAULS OPENS A NEW...
ST PAULS bookstore in SM Megamall was blessed on September 28, 2011 after [...]read more
ST PAULS GOES GREEN,...
Sensitive to the worsening effect of global warming, ST PAULS recently made [...]read more