1. How do I register as member of ST PAULS Online?
Membership in ST PAULS Online is absolutely free of charge. It is a requirement though prior to your purchase of any item at the site. To register, click on the 'Register' button or hyperlink on the site's Home Page. You may carefully fill out the registration form. Take note that items with the asterisk sign (*) are fields that you are required to answer. Once you have completed this, the system will send an authentication link to your registered e-mail address. Click the activation hyperlink. Otherwise, your account remains inactive. The system will then direct you to a page confirming your registered e-mail address for your account's activation. You can only log in using your authenticated username and password. This ends the registration process.
2. What should I do if I did not receive the activation link?
If you cannot find the activation link in your inbox or spam folder, click on the 'Re-Activate Account' hyperlink. Enter your registered e-mail address and the system will send you a new link for activation.
3. What am I going to do if I forgot my username and password?
In case you forgot your username and password, click on 'Forgot Password' hyperlink. Submit your registered e-mail then the system will send to it your registered password or username.
4. Why is it that the product I saw in one of ST PAULS branches is not posted in ST PAULS Online?
ST PAULS Online features titles mostly published by ST PAULS Philippines. Hence, products and promotions posted on this website may differ from products and promotions in ST PAULS retail outlets.
5. How do I shop at ST PAULS Online?
Below are simple steps you will go through when you decide to shop:
1. Click featured product in product page or in various product categories.
2. Click on details of selected product.
3. Click on 'add to cart' button to buy product. The selected item will automatically be listed in your cart.
4. Hit update checkout button to edit product quantity. System returns in the checkout page with an updated product quantity.
5. To continue shopping, you may click any featured product in product page or in various product categories.
6. Hit checkout button when you're done shopping.
7. If you are already logged in, fill up correctly the required billing and shipping information, then hit submit button. Otherwise, click on sign up hyperlink.
8. Once the required billing and shipping information have been filled up, system redirects to online payment site for payment verification. The information payment successful will be received for approved payment transaction. Otherwise, the system will return and verify if you correctly encoded necessary details in the form.
9. In the Mode of Payment selection list, choose Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) for Visa and Mastercard transactions and Mozcom Pay Easy for Over-the-Counter (OTC) and non-bank (ex. via a remittance center) transactions.
10. The information payment successful will be received for approved payment transaction. Otherwise, the system will return and verify if you correctly encoded necessary details in the form.
11. The system will send order confirmation to your e-mail.
12. Hit log out button to finish transaction.
6. How do I know that my purchase was successful?
After you logged out, a confirmation e-mail, indicating the transaction number and details of the items you purchased, will be sent to your registered e-mail address. It is important for you to note the Transaction Number because this information will be asked from you in case of any inquiry. If you did not receive any confirmation via e-mail, please notify us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. What are the shipping terms and conditions of my order?
Approved orders are shipped through our authorized local courier. Local orders will be delivered within 2 to 3 working days while international orders will take within 3 to 5 business days from the process date of the order. Any purchased audiovisual materials, audio compact discs (cds) and local orders weighing more than 1kg will be charged as parcel items.
Orders received from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (Manila time) are processed on the same working day from Monday to Saturday and those received later than 3:00 pm will be processed on the next business day. Only upon confirmation from payment gateway's merchant administration will the order be processed.
8. What to do if I receive "damaged" item(s)?
For damaged or defective item(s) received, e-mail report to email@example.com within ten (10) business days if in the Philippines, and within twenty (20) business days FROM DELIVERY DATE if outside the country. Shipping and handling charges when you purchased the item are non-refundable. We will e-mail you in the event that we cannot replace the defective product with the same item due to inventory limitations, and we will let you choose for another item with the same or nearest purchase price at ST PAULS Online to serve as replacement. Items will be replaced free of charge or refunded. We shall remit a refund amount equivalent to the product price to your bank account.